Monday, October 6, 2008

Reserches

Sometimes I think, you know with all these advent of Science and Technology, the way we have come so far, and the realization of how far we have yet to go, so scientists is all parts of the world are carrying out researches which are supposed to give us more insight on us, the way we are, the way we behave etc. But I don't understand sometimes what to believe of these researches, I mean one research says, Eggs are healthy for us, another says they are not. One says Milk is good, another says taking Milk is harmful.The point I think is, if you go on doing to much analysis, nothing can be said specifically, because at the core everything reacts differently to different things.
So getting what I want to say? NO!!
Don't bother, even I don't!!
P.S. - Most of the time ;-)

1 comment:

kunal said...

if you go on doing to much analysis, nothing can be said specifically

this actually is really a very very nice post