Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stop by and take a look

Take a look at some cracking Quality Quotes I came across with my opinion on each one.

"The best way to get a project done faster is to start sooner." - Jim Highsmith
I guess most projects get into hiccups or suffer at some point because someone did not take that urgent call or Someone was not active enough when it was required, or someone did not see that far in the beganning. I strongly believe all these can be mitigated to a huge extent if teams start earlier. So at the point when sponsors are just coming up with the product idea and basic requirements, team identification can start. If the team takes of well, chances of a smooth release could increases manyfold.

"Programming can be fun, so can cryptography; however they should not be combined." - Kreitzberg and Shneiderman
I think its simple. We are at a position to realize that there is a limit to modularization and code less-get more done and everything else that is related. When things are changing on a less than half-monthly basis,no one wants to get into decrypting DA-Vinci code kind of puzzels just to get a simple thing done.

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein
I think it coincindes more or less with what I talked above. Or not?? Maybe someone could give another take ;-)

No comments: